1. Get the word out to family and friends.
2. Create a social crowdfunding campaign.
3. Team up with an established brand/provider in the same field to tackle a larger project together.
4. Team up with an established brand in a complementary field.
5. Pro bono part of the project.
6. Do some good advertising.
7. Search Craigslist for people looking for a service in your area of expertise.
8. Contact past people you’ve done similar work for.
9. Update your personal social media circles in general.
10. Consider joining “online deals” or “specials” sites and programs.
11. Send old fashioned and attractive mail.
12. Ask for feedback when the answer is “no.”
13. Find online forums, sites, and groups where your ideal clients hang out and strike up conversations with them or answer their questions.
14. Email people with an “openable” subject line.
15. Give free consultations at a local coffee shop or your potential client’s place of business.
16. Give away a lot of value.
17. Create social media accounts and connections for your business.
18. Add “shareability” everywhere for your brand.
19. Give free/affordable seminars on your topic at local colleges, community centers, or other venues of your choice.
20. Give free online trainings in your area of expertise.
21. Build an email list and send regular, helpful emails.
22. Create some online listings for your business.
23. Host a competition that gets people motivated to make strides on a goal that’s in your area of expertise.
24. Host a plain giveaway.
25. Guest post on related blogs and sites where your clients hang out.
26. Craft and release a social press release.
27. Attend conferences and classes your clients are likely to go to.
28. Join associations or meetups your clients will be a part of.
29. Use the power of social search to find people looking for the things you offer.
30. Develop a well-designed and well-written services page and PDF that clearly explain the benefits of working with you.
Follow My Instagram Account!💕
#bblogger #fbloggers #lifestyleblog
#blogger #bloggerstyle #bloggerlife #flashesofdelight #pursuepretty #thatsdarling #calledtobecreative