My name’s Kelly and I’m an Instaholic
What has happened to me - I have an Insta-obsession, I’m an instaholic, a fully fledged insta-wanker.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not seeking help or reaching out for support, I’m just surprised it’s happened...because it’s not what I’d anticipated to happen, not what I was prepared for! And you know me, I always like to be prepared!
Truth is, I set this account up as a creative outlet (good or bad). Somewhere for me to publish a little bit of silly creative writing and as a little Kelly project, for no one other than me. I was not prepared for how much ‘into the Insta world’ I would be sucked!
- I’ve already made lovely Instafriends
- It’s not just about my account, I love reading other bloggers accounts and supporting their Insta journey
- I think about this account ALL the time
- I get a buzz about my insights, and still can’t believe people all over the world are interested in my babbles
- I feel worried about EVERY post I publish, worried about what people will think and so often have to remind myself that this is a hobby, if people don’t like my rambles it really doesn’t matter
I’m proud of my Insta-obsession and have so many little posts to share with you all. Here’s to my Instaholism and the enjoyment it brings me, long may it continue 🎉 (and fingers crossed my in-the-flesh friends don’t start to disown me over this new found obsession)
Preparation is key!
#workingmums #workingmum #organisedmum #gettingorganised #mummyblogger #mummy #mum #mums #ukparentblogger #aheadofthegame #familylife
#workingmum #workingmom #workingmumlife #fulltimeworkingmom #workingmomlife #parentblogger
#parent #essexmum #essexmums #preparationiskey #organisedmumma #blogger #discoverunder10k #discoverunder1k
#instaholic #instagood #instaddict