Vegetable/tempeh cold rolls with peanut dipping sauce 🌯 perfect for weight loss and hot weather!
Ingredients: rice paper, 1 standard pack of natural organic tempeh, 2 carrots, 1 yellow capsicum, 4 green onions, 240g konjac noodles, toasted sesame seeds, cracked salt & pepper, onion powder, organic natural crunchy peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, dried chilli flakes, olive oil. + Optional: Korean red pepper flakes and sriracha.
1. Cut the tempeh in long thin strips and fry in a pan with a few drops of olive oil, a touch of onion powder, dried chilli flakes and if using, Korean red pepper flakes. Set aside.
2. Peel and cut the carrots in long ribbons (using the peeler), cut the green onions and capsicum in long thin strips.
3. Wash the konjac noodles with clear cold water and drain.
4. You're ready to roll: first, wet the rice paper under warm water and place on a clean chopping board. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and toasted sesame seeds. Start with the carrot: place a few ribbons (fold them if they are too long), then place a few capsicum and onion strips. Add some noodles (not too much!) and finish with a slice of tempeh. Roll it all together by securing the sides of the rice paper first and finish rolling. Repeat the process until you run out of ingredients (you should be able to make 18 rolls). Remember that less is more! Don't try to stuff the rolls too much or the rice paper will break.
5. Prepare the dipping sauce: in a small bowl, mix 1 big tablespoon of peanut butter, 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1 to 3 teaspoons of water (it depends how liquid you want the sauce to be). 6. Serve the rolls with the peanut dipping sauce and sriracha on the side if you like it spicy. Rolls can be stored in a container in the fridge for a week. Enjoy 😋
#coldrolls #ricepaperrolls #peanutsauce #chilli #tempeh #capsicum #vegetables
#summervibes #summer #coldfood #summerfood #weightloss #healthyfood #cleaneating #veganasia #peanutbutter #sriracha #meatfree #dairyfree #eggfree #fishfree #veganfood #vegansofinstagram #vegansofaustralia #crueltyfree #plantbased #homemadevegan #whatveganseat #veganism